From proposals to foundations and corporations to those of the different levels of government, learn what grantmakers look for in successful grant proposals. This workshop will help you develop or hone your grant proposal writing skills through a step-by-step process.
The workshop agenda includes the following topics:
- Grants as part of the fundraising plan and current giving trends
- Preparing the proposal idea – goal and objectives identification
- Outline for proposal template and required components
- Rules of grants management
- Why did our proposal get rejected?
This workshop is designed for entry-level to mid-level grant seekers.