The language some grantmakers use in their guidelines or announcements makes it sound like your project would be a perfect fit when, in fact, your organization may not qualify or the scope of what you want to do is not what they want you to do.
We can interpret what the grantmaker is seeking to fund and determine if your program or project advances their mission including:
- Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Request for Responses (RFRs)
- Request for Applications (RFAs)
- Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
- Notice of Funds Availability (NOFAs)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOAs)
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs)
- Similar funding announcements
Let us take the guess work out of pursuing grants that may or may not be the right fit for your upcoming program or project.