Every year, we prepare a number of successful proposals to seek funding from the U.S. Federal Government. Please visit our Grants Award and News pages for more information on some of the federal grants we won for our clients.
New or extremely small nonprofit organizations usually do not qualify for federal grants. Please see our Federal Grants for New or Small Nonprofit Organizations page for more information.
You can view one of our winning proposals on the Sample Applications page of Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) website. It is such a great honor to have this application serve as a shining example for others to follow when preparing their future submissions.
We have experience submitting proposals to 10 of the 26 federal departments and agencies. Our proposals consistently receive high scores of 95 or more out of 100 possible points.
- Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- US Department of Commerce (DoC)
- Economic Development Administration (EDA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- US Department of Education (DoE)
- Office of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Office of Post-Secondary Education
- Office of Vocational and Adult Education
- US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Administration on Aging (AoA)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- US Department of Justice (DoJ)
- Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA)
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OPJJDP)