The U.S. government awards several trillion in grants to qualified nonprofits and institutions of higher education annually. The odds of winning a federal grant for a specific competition is 1:100. Is your organization ready to compete for future federal grant opportunities? Erase the complexity and confusion often associated with federal grants. Rather than relying on corporate or foundation giving, it may be time to seek out potential federal grants.
The training objectives of this workshop/webinar are as follows:
- Demystify the process of seeking federal grants for single awards of $50,000 to multi-year requests of $1.0 million or more
- Learn to carefully review notice of funding opportunity (NOFO) announcements/request for proposals (RFP) to understand what the government wants to fund
- Plan ahead for future publication of available federal grants through online resources
- Understand the process of preparing an average 40-page, single-spaced proposal narrative in less than 15 business days
- Learn how peer reviewers score proposals
This webinar provides learning opportunities for intermediate to advanced (10+ years) grant seekers that, at a minimum, must have attempted to secure government funding. They will have an understanding of how to develop a strong needs statement, goals and outcomes, evaluation strategies, and the budget and justification for the project/program they propose.
Register online at The Alliance.