From developing the proposal idea to completing the details of the budget, this workshop provides an outline to use to prepare clear, concise, comprehensive, and competitive proposals. Participants will learn to develop measurable project goals, objectives, and outcomes required in every proposal. Understand what is important to include in grant proposals by creating meaningful content for full proposals, letters of intent/inquiry, and online grant applications as well as post-award reporting.
The intended topics covered in this webinar are as follows:
- Grants as part of the fundraising plan
- Preparing the proposal idea including SMART goals and objectives
- Outlines for full grant proposals and letters of intent/inquiry
- Examining reasons for proposal rejection
- Exploring rules of grant management
This webinar provides learning opportunities for novice and intermediate (2 to 3 years) grant seekers.
This workshop is part of the Level Up series of 29 workshops and webinars offered through the Berkshire Regional Planning Commission supported by a CARES Act grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
Register online through the Nonprofit Center for the Berkshires.