The U.S. government awards several trillion in grants to qualified nonprofits and institutions of higher education annually. The odds of winning a federal grant for a specific competition is 1:100. Is your organization ready to compete for future federal grant opportunities? Erase the complexity and confusion often associated with federal grants. Rather than relying on corporate or foundation giving, it may be time to seek out potential federal grants.
In just one hour, grant expert Diane Gedeon-Martin helps clear the complexity and confusion that keep so many grant-seekers from competing for federal awards.
The basics for winning federal funding. From identifying opportunities to completing your strongest proposal, you’ll discover how quickly you can bring significant federal money within reach. Plus, you’ll have the chance to ask your own questions during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Reserve your space now for expert guidance on how to turn your educational content into a bottom-line asset for growing membership and revenues, including:
- Demystify the process of seeking federal grants for single awards of $50,00 to multi-year requests of $1 million or more
- Create a solid foundation for federal grant-seeking
- Learn how to decipher exactly what the government wants to fund from Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) announcements/requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Use online resources to plan ahead for future publication of available federal grants
- Understand the process for preparing an average 40-page, single-spaced proposal narrative
Your organization will come away from this webinar ready to seek vital federal funding for new and current programs plus special projects, research, capital campaigns, and other initiatives.
Register for this webinar at Thompson Grants