Securing grants for your nonprofit organization requires a sound proposal. Learn the basics of preparing grant proposals or sharpen your intermediate skills through a step-by-step approach to the process.
From developing the proposal idea to completing the details of the budget, this workshop provides an outline to use to prepare clear, concise, comprehensive, and competitive proposals. Participants will be introduced to logic models to help them develop measurable project goals, objectives, and outcomes required in every proposal. They will also learn to develop meaningful content for full proposals, letters of intent/inquiry, and online grant applications as well a post-award reporting.
The topics covered in this workshop are as follows:
- Grants as part of the fundraising plan
- Preparing the proposal idea including SMART goals and objectives
- Outlines for full grant proposals and letters of intent/inquiry
- Examining reasons for proposal rejection
- Exploring rules of grant management
To register, contact Philanthropy Massachusetts.