Learn the basics of researching and preparing grant proposals or sharpen your intermediate skills through a step-by-step approach to the process. From identifying a match with the giving priorities of grantmakers to developing the proposal idea to completing the details of the budget, this workshop provides most everything you will need to prepare clear, concise, comprehensive, and competitive proposals. Become familiar with the different formats required by funders and understand the protocol for grants management.
- Understand the proposal process
- Tools to research grantmakers
- Prepare the proposal idea
- Receive an outline to develop a proposal template
- Examine the reasons for proposal rejection
- Explore rules of grant management