61 Main Street
Securing grants requires a sound proposal. Learn the basics of preparing grant proposals or sharpen your intermediate skills through a step-by-step approach to the process. From developing the proposal idea to completing the details of the budget, this workshop provides an outline to use to prepare clear, concise, comprehensive, and competitive proposals. Become familiar with the different formats required by funders and understand the protocol for grants management.
This full-day workshop will help participants learn the basics of preparing grant proposals including:
- Understand the proposal process
- Researching grantmakers
- Prepare the proposal idea
- Develop the proposal components
- Review the different types of proposals
- Examine reasons for proposal rejection
- Explore rules of grant management
This is a PRIVATE event for invited guests of KidsPlay Children’s Museum.